Lewes District Council's Planning Public Access online service enables users to:-
• Monitor the progress of an application and submit comments
• View the documents (including objectors' letters and comments) for current planning applications
• View information on past planning applications (back to 1948)
• Search for Appeals and Enforcement information
• Use property search to find details of related cases in Planning and view maps.
Applications forms and plans are viewable only on applications received after 9th June 2008.
See the following document for Guidance on issues that may be considered in relation to a Planning Application: